1. Can you tell us briefly about yourself?
I am Elisa and I have been blogging since 2012 on my “Nameless Fashion Blog”. You can also find me on Instagram (@elisazanetti) and in my channels I usually talk about fashion, beauty and my daily life. I also have a daughter and dream about giving her a sister or brother.
2. What is your daily beauty and scent routine?
Cleaner and serum for my face morning and evenings every day, plus scrub and masks at least three times a week. Body cream at least twice a day (I love to moisturize!) and two drops of perfume before going out.
3. What are your beauty tips?
Drink a lot of water, eat healthy, do some exercise every day. Basic but effective tips!
4. What are your favorite fashion brands, favorite beauty brands?
Zara for everyday looks. Gucci for accessories. Moa concept for sneakers. Mesauda Milano for make-up and Verdeoasi for skincare.
5. What are your sustainable daily gestures?
I try to avoid plastic as much as possible.
6. What is your ultimate beauty addiction?
Lip scrubs! I love to have super soft (and kissable :P) lips
7. What is a fashion faux pas that you assume?
Wearing socks and sandals. I actually find it very cool!
8. Are you a workaholic or a chillout person?
I am definitely a workaholic! I have a part-time job in marketing then I am a blogger and a mum. There is no time for me to rest! But I do love my job so I feel like I am not really working and being busy make me feel good.
9. What is your stress relief?
Turning off my phone once in a while.
10. Are you a breakfast, lunch or dinner person? What is your ideal meal and food addiction?
I am such a breakfast person! I can’t start my day without having breakfast and coffee, of course. Then for lunch and dinner I usually have a lot of vegetables (I used to be vegetarian), raw and cooked. But my real addiction is sushi. Would eat it every day!
11. What are your signature scent ingredients?
Vanilla and all other sweet ingredients.
12. What made you fall in love with perfumes?
I love to leave a mark wherever I go with my scent. And also, I love to change now and then the fragrance I wear… just like an accessory to be matched to my outfit (and mood).
13. If you can create your ideal scented product, what would it be?
Something absolutely sweet and feminine.
14. This is a space to feel free and creative. You can share anything you would like.
A message to all women: Remember that your body is a temple so take care of it!
Comments will be approved before showing up.